Trip To Vagus Workshop – Recorded Live with Alyson Wish
ROCK N ROLL YOUR CORE SERIES
TRIP TO VAGUS WORKSHOP – Hacking Your Vagus Nerve with Alyson
Enhance performance, posture, and pain relief with Myofascial Self-Massage. Retrain your brain. Recondition your body.
Online Self Care Day for Teachers & Weekend Warriors
Yoga/Fitness Teachers + Dedicated Students: Learn myofascial self-massage; improve performance, posture, and pain relief; new skills for your classes; body-brain-soul connection. Teachers—Receive Continuing Ed Points with YAUS.
Teachers + Yoga/Fitness Enthusiasts: Diversify your personal routine and expand your teacher toolkit with myofascial self-massage. Transform tight/weak muscles into strong/fluid fibers for “no more issues in your tissues.” Find problem areas, cultivate connection, and self-awareness. Even better than a massage! Teachers receive Continuing Ed points or hours towards a 300hr teacher training with Alyson.
***This training is hosted directly on Alyson’s course site. She will connect with you personally shortly after your purchase!
Every system in the body functions as a whole, no system functions alone. Shine light on lost, forgotten, and denied areas in your body. Unravel knit up tension, unwind physical and mental stress in the gut-brain, improve proprioception, and move through life more confidently. Expand your anatomy knowledge and apply these tools to create unique, valuable classes. A mélange of practice, theory, and personal transformation.
- 3-hour workshops with Alyson Wish: Give your system an overhaul! Learn myofascial self-massage and mindfulness techniques to down-regulate the nervous system and initiate self-healing on many levels.
- Rock N Roll Your Core and recharge your nervous system into chill mode with myofascial self-massage, therapy balls, breath work, Vagus Nerve stimulation, and more.
- Expand Your Toolkit as we review exercises practiced in class so you will feel confident doing this on your own. Bring your Q’s about technique, personal experience, sequencing, etc!
Restore Body-Mind Connection: A master trainer for Sadie Nardini in CSV Yoga® and Yoga Shred®, Alyson offers 200hr/300hr YTTs and is a Continuing Ed Provider with Yoga Alliance U.S. She shares her experience as a movement and somatic educator, contemporary dancer, yoga and fitness guide, to bridge the gap between body-brain-soul. Be blissfully and skilfully guided
Self-Care Day: Trip to Vagus! Hacking Your Vagus Nerve
- Welcome & Orientation.
- Hacking Your Vagus Nerve (75 MIN practice): Myofascial Self-Massage; Core Awareness; Breath Work; Ways to Trick the Vagus into Down-regulation; Stress management; Alleviate chronic pain; Improve emotional and physical wellbeing; Vagus Nerve Anatomy. Q&A.
- Expand Your Teacher Toolkit (60 MIN Application): Bring your Q’s as we gather to review exercises, share experiences, and discuss the practice. Learn how to apply these exercises and techniques on your own body and offer clear instruction for your students too!
- Closing Core Conversations.
Self-Care Day for Teachers & Weekend Warriors is open to 25 participants for an optimal experience and quality connection. Sign up now!
Let’s Rock N Roll to Vagus, together.
Self-Care Toolkit: Props
- 1X 9-12 inch therapy or pilates ball, soft inflatable, pliable, for abdomen/torso.
- I use the Coregeous Ball™ by Yoga Tune Up™, but you can use any other brand of therapy or pilates ball.
- 2X 3-5 inch therapy ball set, grippy and more dense balls, for the whole body.
- I use the Yoga Tune Up™ Therapy Ball Pack, but you can use tennis balls, or another massage ball brand that is not too hard. (Please refrain from using golf balls for this workshop).