All Online – with Sadie Nardini
Here’s Why This HIIT + Yoga Fusion Rocks
Yoga is done more slowly. It activates slow-twitch muscle fibers, which give us longer holding power and endurance-based strength. It helps practitioners gain balance, and holistic flexibility in muscles and joints. Yoga can be detoxifying due to inversions, whole body movements and longer exhales. It teaches people mindful living techniques too, so they can more easily center, ground, and slow down when life becomes chaotic.
HIIT, or High Intensity Interval Training, is done at a more fierce pace. It activates fast-twitch muscle fiber activation, which yoga alone doesn’t do. HIIT is what defines, tightens, lifts and sculpts your muscles. HIIT gets the heart rate up higher than yoga can, in specific ways to optimize cardio, or how you intake and process oxygen. HIIT also can raise your metabolism up to 15% and burn calories and fat for 48 straight hours!
In this Yoga Shred (Hiit + Yoga Fusion) Online Teacher Training You Will Get:
- A Full Yoga Shred® Certification from the comfort of your own home.
- A community of teachers and support from Sadies Master Teachers in the Facebook Group.
- Over 50+ of Sadie’s Signature Yoga Shred® HIIT Sequences that you can seamlessly add into your existing classes.
- 20 Yoga Warm Ups and Yoga Cool Down Sequences that work well for Shred classes. Give you and your students a boost of fresh inspiration and joint-safer yoga movement in every class.
- 40 CEC Credits through Yoga Alliance.
- A Modification and Joint Safety section so you’re able to teach the Yoga Shred to even more students. This will build your classes fast.
- A Myofascial Core Meridian Training.
- Ethics Guidelines: Becoming The Teacher.
- The Anatomy Of Movement Training section to refresh you on your anatomy training and evolve it so you’re a next-level teacher who understands the body on a deeper level than most!
- The Marketing & Social Media Mastery Training.
- Yoga Shred Training Manuals.
- A Cueing Training for more Clarity in Classes.
- A Sequencing Your Best Class, Every Time Template.
Plus the bonuses
- Video Tutorial Guidance For Each Section.
- A Personal Video Critique And Feedback.
- The Freedom To Teach This Lucrative Style!
What People Are Saying About The Yoga Shred Teacher Training:
“Sadie Nardini is one of the very few vinyasa yoga teachers whose work I unreservedly recommend!”
Hear from the teachers:
“I was struggling to draw students to my classes. I couldn’t get the studio to give me more spots on the schedule. Well…my class size tripled after teaching one Yoga Shred® class. Now the studio is asking me to put three more classes on the schedule! Yesss!!”
“My Yoga Shred® classes are one of the most popular classes at the gym where I teach! And you’ve created such a clear training. It was so easy to learn, and now I’m reaping the benefits. Thank you!”
“Loving the Yoga Shred® TT course! Well-structured, Sadie, and so many sequencing possibilities… this is a great variety to my own practice and to offer my students.”
Hear from the students:
“I’m a runner and have incorporated these shreds in to my workouts and have seen more results than any amount of running, ever!”
“I would just like to say, your Yoga Shred® has changed my body. I was stuck at at plateau after I worked 60 pounds off of my body..in three months I am now 17 pounds from losing 100. Science and determination rock!”
“I love the Yoga Shreds!!. Honestly I think they are the best, most effective, complete and efficient targeted workouts I’ve ever done! And I’ve done ‘em all. Thank you Sadie!“
How it works:
- As soon as you sign up you’ll begin learning. You can start binge watching all the content and implementing the HIIT moves, specific timings, and techniques so your students can see and feel a powerful difference right away. Everything is available as soon as you enroll.
- You’ll have instant access to mindful fitness solutions for specific needs, themes, and populations to help you build great sequences and target your classes to the students that are there – and the ones you want to attract!
- This program gives you a lot of freedom to pick and choose exactly which Shreds and variations will work best for your existing style. Get ready to become the most sought-after teacher in town!
Is the Yoga Shred Teacher Training for me?
- Any yoga or movement teacher who wants to get more fit, toned, and strong themselves, in just minutes a day – then show their clients how they’re doing it!
- Already certified or qualified yoga teachers and yoga studio owners who understand how the body works and want to add some effective fitness/cardio/resistance training into their existing online or in person classes.
- Yoga teachers and studio owners who want to add Yoga Shred®-focused cardio and strength-building classes to their offerings!
- Movement teachers of any type who want a new skill to broaden what they can bring to their classes, and studios who might want to add them onto the schedule.
- Trainers who wish to give their private and group fitness clients amazing whole body results – in a joint-safer and mindful way.
- Yoga or other instructors who wish to bring a more nurturing, efficient, yet still equally results-oriented strength and cardio training into their classes.
A one time payment of $599 (and you keep the Certification forever!)
No hidden fees or yearly payments to continue.
I can’t wait to help you put the power to pack your classes with happy, fit, and returning students into your hands, too.
Let’s do this!!
Q: How much time commitment does this course require?
A: As much or as little time as you want to spend. The training is self-guided and you have access to it forever. No time limit to complete! Once you learn the foundations, language, and timing of the Yoga Shred®, you can learn a move in 5 minutes, and try it out in your very next class!
Q: I’ve thought about adding fitness stuff before but it doesn’t appeal to me as a yoga teacher. How do I know if my students will love this?
A: We’ve already trained thousands of yoga and other movement/fitness teachers in the Yoga Shred®, and we can tell you from their direct experience that they increase their class sizes right away by adding even one 4-minute Yoga Shred® move to their existing classes when they feel it’s appropriate. And the feedback they get from their students is amazing – we hear about it every single day!
I can tell you that when I began to include Shreds in some classes, and also teach some Shred-exclusive sessions, my class sizes TRIPLED. All of them – digitally and in the real world. It’s a very fast track to more abundance on all levels.
Q: High Intensity Interval Training sounds really hard and even aggressive. Is it?
A: There’s a big difference between being challenging, at the current fitness level of each of your students, and being brutal, as so much fitness is out there today. The Yoga Shred® is based on yoga always empowering, mindful, and nurturing – never overwhelming or too hard for any student. This is part of what we teach you in this program – how to speak about the practice and encourage your students to manage their own level of intensity through modifications and the ability to back off or rest whenever needed. Plus, each Shred only lasts between 2-4 minutes so most people can rock these – even in a chair!
Q: Does taking this training guarantee me full Yoga Shred® Certification?
A: After finishing the training you take an online test. This is to insure that you have gone though the material. After that you submit a video for us to review you will get feed back from one of our Master Teachers. You also have the opportunity to re-submit if needed.
You do not have to submit a video to our Master Trainers for approval unless you want to become certified and you can still teach the style in your classes to great benefit, but you cannot not call your classes YOGA SHRED unless you have passed the exam and video submission.
Q: Do I have to teach yoga in my classes or be a yoga teacher to take this training?
A: Absolutely not. The Yoga Shred workouts are 4-minute fitness moves, enhanced by anatomy and Sadie’s knowledge of biomechanics and yoga. You can teach these in any class whether or not you’re into yoga!
Q: What is your refund policy?
A: Once you have purchased this training, you gain access to all the information and intellectual property Sadie created. Since you can amplify your financial success by adding in Shreds to class, even if you don’t complete the Certification, and as we live in an online world where information can easily be shared, you agree that this training is non-refundable except in rare cases, at Sadie’s sole discretion. Please write us at Info@FitFierceClub.com to request a refund.
Q: Do I have to be an already Certified teacher to take this training or does this certify me to begin teaching?
A: Anyone can take this training for their own knowledge, but in order to become fully Yoga Shred® Certified, you must have already completed an in-person teaching certification training of some sort. We ask this because we want to be sure you know how to move bodies safely and have been vetted by an in-person trainer before our online training.
Q: Is there a time limit to complete the training?
A: You can start and work through your training any time you want, but we do limit final exams and video submissions to 90 days after you complete the final part of your training. This is so we can schedule our Master Trainers to be ready to give you personal feedback and approve your Certification.